Monday, June 21, 2010

I Get by with a little help from my Friends

Why pay for what you can get for free? I've always thought this made logical sense. Thanks to my family, friends, and teachers I've got everything I need for my trip! (7 days! woohoo!) Granted I did work my butt off for two summers, two Chrismas breaks, and even Spring Break and semester after semester of working the desk. Hard work and help and support from people who love me have helped me get to where I am now.

My lovely sister who's already experienced the wonder that is Europe has given me a crucial appliance for any traveller who is female. Yes- the ever helpful flat iron. My parents have provided me with a roof over my head, transportation, love and a million other countless things that only parents can provide. Friends who have been overseas have given me advice, travel books, tips, and information that is going to help me have a great time in Europe.

I can't begin to describe how excited/nervous/giddy I am about my pending adventures! But I know that without all of these people I wouldn't be able to even think about going to Europe for a month. These people who have supported me and loved me and took care of me for my whole life are so important to me and vital to my success. I can't even begin to thank them enough for all they've done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment